COVID-19 Vaccination Registration @ cowin.gov.in:
COVID-19 Vaccination Registration @
Recently central government has decided to vaccinate the age group of 18 to 45 years. So after the upcoming 1st May, Citizens from 18-45 years will be eligible to get vaccine for covid-19.
However they won’t be able to get walk in vaccination. They have to register through CoWIN website or Aarogya setu app. From that portals they have to get an appointment for vaccination. For initial stage, the registration and appointment process is compulsory.
Online registration for the vaccine will start from 28th April 2021. As per government officials this phase 3 of vaccination will get huge response from young generation and against that they have limited resources of vaccine.
That’s why the registration is compulsary otherwise the COVID Vaccine centers will be filled with people. Central government has gave authority to the state governemnts that they want to charge for the vaccine or not. However 14 states of india has decided to give vaccine for free to the 18 to 45 year olds.
Citizens of this 14 states will get free Covid-19 vaccine with online registration.
People of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttarpradesh, Madhyapradesh, Bihar, Delhi, Chhattisgarh, Punjab, Kerala, Assam, Zarkhand, Goa, Sikkim and Rajasthan will get the first dose for free.
But lots of people don’t know how to do the online registration. Well, the process is very simple however you can read our guide and follow the step by step method to do online registration of corona virus vaccine.
How to do online registration on www.cowin.gov.in for Corona Virus Covid 19 Vaccination ?
To do the online vaccination for free you have to follow few simple steps.
- First of all open the portal of Ministry of health and family welfare department www.cowin.gov.in
- Now find the Register/sign in yourself yellow button which is located on upper right side corner.
- Click on that button and you will be asked for the mobile number.
- Enter your 10 digit mobile number there and then enter the OTP for the mobile number verification.
- After that You have to select the Photo ID Proof.
- You can select from aadhar card, Voter id card, Pension passbook, Driving license, Pan card or NPR Smart card.
- Select the document which you have on you and then in the next filed enter the number of that document.
- Now Enter your full name exactly as per your ID Proof.
- Select your gender from Male, Female or Others.
- After that select your age year. Age must be as per your ID proof.
- Now click on register button.
- After that you have to enter the pincode of your area and you will see all the available covid vaccination centers listed.
- Select the covid vaccination center whichever is more convenient for you and book an appointment on date and time with your convenience.
- After that you can go to the vaccination center and get vaccinated.
- This is the method for registration by CoWIN website. You can also do the registration using aarogya setu app.
Aarogya setu app is specially made for information and registration for corona news and vaccine. To do the registration for COVID 19 vaccine using aarogya setu app all you have to do is install the app and you will get instruction from the app. Also you can read this full method if you don’t want to rely on app only.
Then open the app and enter your personal details like gender, dob, full name etc.
Once you do that you will see the home screen. From the home screen click on CoWIN Button.
Then select the second option named Vaccination (Login/Registration).
Just like CoWIN website enter your mobile number and OTP for verification.
Now Enter pincode and select the nearest covid vaccination center.
Book an appointment and go to the center on the date of appointment.
This is the easiest method created by the government.
Remember, For the Age Group of 18-45 year olds the registration is compulsary for vaccination. You can not just walk in to the center and get the vaccine. In gujarat you can get either Covishield vaccine or Covaccine.
Best of luck for vaccination. Stay informed and Stay Safe.
Post a Comment