Gujarat 32 Nagarpalika Fire Officer Recruitment & Application Form 2020
Gujarat 32 Nagarpalika Published Advertisement For 608 Driver/Fireman Posts.Eligible Candidates,Who Aspire To Join Gujarat Nagarpalika a above Posts,Are Required Send Their Documents After Carefully Reading The Advertisement Regarding The Selection Process,Eligibility Criteria,Online Registration Processes,Payment Of Prescribed Application Fee,Issuance Of Call Letters Etc And Ensure That They Fulfil The Stipulated Criteria And Follow The Prescribed Processes
- 1. Divisional Fire Officer
- 2. Station Fire Officer
- 3. Fire Wireless Officer
- 4. Leading Fire Officer
- 5. Driver Cum Pump Operator
6. FireMan Cum Driver
Total Posts :- 608
Gujarat 32 Municipality Fire Officer Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- > Divisional Fire Officer
- > Graduate from a recognized university
- > Pass the CCC exam
- > Passed the course of Divisional Fire Officer of National Fire Service College, Nagpur
- > Must have a valid license to operate a heavy motor vehicle
Must have four consecutive years of experience in Fire Services / Station Officer / Sub-Officer or equivalent post in Fire Services
◆ Station Fire Officer
● Graduate from a recognized university
● Pass the CCC exam
● National Fire Service College, Nagpur Station Officer and Instructor Course Pass First Choice or Sub Fire Officer Course Pass from National Fire Academy (AIILSG), Fire Service College Nagpur
● Having a valid license to operate a motor vehicle Should
Sub-officers or equivalent posts in the Fire Services in a row Three years of job experience
◆ Fire Wireless Officer
● Electronic and Communication Engineering / Electronics Diploma or Degree in Engineering with Radio Communication Engineering
● Having a valid license to operate a light motor vehicle Should
Wireless in government, non-government or private organizations Three years experience working in Telecommunication Equipment,Mobile Tower
Secondary or Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination HSC for appointment in selection through direct recruitment. (Std-12) or its equivalent should have government approved educational qualification.
Pass the CCC exam
> Must have passed Fireman / Fire Technology or equivalent course from National Fire Academy (AIILSG), Vadodara or Gujarat Government recognized ITI from a government recognized institution.
> Must have light motor vehicle license.
> Swimming knowledge is required.
Firemen in government or semi-government or private fire services Or 7 years of consecutive job experience on equivalent space Should have
Divisional Fire Officer:Maximum 40 Years.
Station Fire Officer/Fire Wireless Officer/Leading Fire Officer/Driver Cum Pump Operator/FireMan Cum Driver: Maximum 35 Years
- Not Declare
- Application Fees
- GEN : 500 (DD)
- Other : NIL
- Selection Process
- Not Specified
How to Apply
The applicant has to fill up a given form and send it to the Chief Officer of the applicable Nagarpalika by registered post or speed post.
☑️ Important Link
Application Form :- Click Here
Official Website :- Click Here
Last Date Of Application: Within 30 days of recruitment being announced
Published Date: 11-12-2020
Post a Comment