Airport Authority Of India Recruitment For The Managers And Junior Executive 368 Post 2020
Airport Authority Of India Recruitment For The Managers And Junior Executive 368 Post 2020 Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category-1 Status.
Total No Of Post: 368
(1) Manager (Fire Services)- B.E / B. Tech Degree in Fire Engg./ Mechanical Engg./ Automobile Engg. 5 years’ work experience in executive cadre in the field of Fire Services.
(2) Manager (Technical)- B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile. 5 years’ work experience in executive cadre in the field of Government Procurement Procedures for Goods, Services, Equipment and Vehicles etc.
(3) Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)- Bachelor’s Degree of Three Years in Science (B. Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester curriculum).
(4) Junior Executive (Airport Operations)- Graduate in Science and MBA of 2 years duration. ORBachelor’s degree in Engineering.
(5) Junior Executive (Technical)- B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.
Manager: Maximum age 32 years as on 30.11.2020
Junior Executive: Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2020
Application fees of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) is to be paid by the candidates. SC/ST/Female candidates have to pay only Rs. 170/- (Rupees One hundred and seventy only).
However, PWD and apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI are exempted from payment of any fee. Fees is to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted
Note: Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification Or Other Terms & Condition.
On the basis of the details furnished in application form, candidates shall be called for On-line examination and admit cards shall be issued to them accordingly. The admit card for on-line examination will be sent to the eligible candidates on their registered E-mail IDs only.
How To Apply:
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Online Application Start From: 15.12.2020
Online Application Last Date: 14.01.2020
Post a Comment