RITES Limited Engineer by Recruitment & Total Posts 170 & Apply Online 2020
RITES Recruitment 2020: RITES Ltd, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India has released the notification for the post of Engineer. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts through official website - rites.com from 05 November to 26 November 2020
◆ Important Dates
- ● Starting Date of Application - 05 November 2020
- ● Last Date of Application - 26 November 2020
- ◆ Total Posts - 170
- ● Engineer (Civil) - 50 Posts
- ● Engineer (Electrical) - 30 Posts
- ● Engineer (Mechanical) - 90 Posts
● Engineer (Civil) - BE/ B.Tech/ BSc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering with 2 years of experience
● Engineer (Electrical) - BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 2 years of experience
● Engineer (Mechanical) - BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Automobile Engineering with 2 years of experience
● Rs. 19,860/- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance
A ) Candidates should note that the fee submitted through any other mode except the mode
specified, will not be accepted by RITES and such applications will be treated as without fee and
will be summarily rejected.
A) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve
for any other examination or selection.
B) Persons with disabilities are given concession in the fee provided they are otherwise eligible for
appointment. A PWDs candidate claiming age relaxation / fee concession will be required to submit
alongwith their Detailed Application Form, certified copy of the PWD certificate as per latest GOI
◆ General Instructions
1.Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment
process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
2. The number of vacancies may vary.
3. Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly
relieved from their parent organization
4. The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
5. Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute
6. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
7. In case a candidate is found suitable for a lower post than for which he/she has applied, he/she shall
only be considered for the post for which he/she has been found suitable by the selection committee.
☑️ Important Link
Recruitment Notification :-Click Here
Official Website:- Click Here
Registration :- Click Here
Login :- Click Here
Post a Comment