Coronavirus India LIVE Updates: India in good position in COVID-19 battle News Live Updates
#UPDATE - One unidentified terrorist killed so far in the encounter at Rebban area of Sopore. Operation still underway: Jammu & Kashmir Police
COVID-19 may show neurological symptoms before respiratory issues: Study.
"It`s important for the general public and physicians to be aware of this, because a SARS-COV-2 infection may present with neurologic symptoms initially, before any fever, cough or respiratory problems occur," said lead author of the review, Dr Igor Koralnik, Northwestern Medicine chief of neuro-infectious diseases and global neurology.
- The review describes the different neurological conditions that may occur in COVID-19 patients and how to diagnose them, as well as likely pathogenic mechanisms.
- "This understanding is key to direct appropriate clinical management and treatment," said Koralnik, who is also a professor of neurology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- These studies will provide the foundation on how to diagnose, manage and treat the many neurologic manifestations of COVID-19.
- At a time when we are fighting against COVID-19, BJP is fighting for the power. The Rajasthan government will complete its full term: State Cabinet Minister Harish Choudhary
Maharashtra: Gangster Vikas Dubey's gang member Arvind Trivedi and his driver have been sent to judicial custody till 21st July by a Thane court.
One unidentified terrorist killed so far in the encounter at Rebban area of Sopore. Operation still underway: Jammu & Kashmir Police
- The Mumbai civic body today sanitised the entire residential and office premises in Juhu area and declared it a containment zone. The process of contact tracing is underway, an official told news agency PTI.
This is : Gujarat Corona Case Official Portal
As Maharashtra completed 116 days after it recorded the first coronavirus death, the state crossed 10,000 deaths with an addition of 223 deaths on Saturday. The death toll now stands at 10,116. Besides this, the overall count also bypassed all previous records with 8,139 new cases yesterday. The state recorded 71,836 cases in only 11 days of July.
Meanwhile, the Home department has directed Ganesh Mandals not to organise immersion processions to beaches and lakes this year and urged citizens to immerse idols at home in the wake of the pandemic. As per the directives for the 11-day festival, Mandals have to restrict the height of Ganpati idols to four feet, while idols worshipped at homes should not be more than two-foot high.
Post a Comment